Nowadays, there are a lot of new games that are being introduced in the market. And just like a coin with two sides, these games have both good and bad sides. In this article, we are going to focus on one of the most popular battle games in the gaming world – Rust. Rust is a survival sand box game where players can bring their own creativity. The objective of the game is to survive through gathering resources available in the gameplay. If you have not played this game yet, you might want to ask yourself if this is worth buying. To help you decide, here are some of the pros and cons of the game.
- The game has a large and active community
- The game has building tools that are simple but very easy to use.
- Community creations and building systems.
- The game is regularly updating.
- Impressive environment visuals and sounds.
- Wide variety of options through modded servers and community.
- The game has an active and present World PvP.
- High game potential
- Promising and cool new dungeons.
- The game focuses too much on PvP .
- Gunplay is not as impressive as most shooters in other games.
- The game should have PvE and other features to focus on challenge wise.
- Characters have no progression.
- The game is still difficult for casual enjoyment.
- No development in spite of profits from presales
- Toxic community
- Various updates results
- Developers ignore what the majority of the community want
- No vehicles
- Performance issue
- Players can use cheats such as rust aimbot
In general, there are advantages and disadvantages in the game. Looking at these two sides of Rust, you must be able to evaluate carefully if the game is really worth buying.